Mulhall’s Repairs is a family-owned and operated business that has been around since 1972. Mulhall’s Appliance Repairs Kilkenny is one of the oldest appliance repair companies in the area. It was founded by Tony Mulhall Sr. in 1972 when he acquired a small, struggling appliance repair shop that had one employee. He turned it into a full-service appliance repair company with two service trucks and eight employees.
In 1983, Ross Mulhall took over the business from his father and continued to grow it into what it is today – a thriving, 24/7 service provider with more than 5 technicians that can fix anything from your fridge to your furnace.
The first thing to do is find out what the problem is.
- Is it a leak?
- Is it a clogged drain?
- Is it that the washer is not filling with water?
- Is there no power to the washer?
- Does your washing machine have an error code or flashing light?
- Does your washing machine have a strange smell coming from it or does it leak water when you use it but not when you don’t use it?
- Is your clothes getting stuck in the middle of the drum and not moving around correctly during wash cycles?
Top 5 Tips & Tricks for a Better Washing Machine Experience
Here are some quick tips for washing machine maintenance:
- Clean the lint filter every time you use your machine.
- Run a full load.
- Use cold water.
- Don’t overload the machine.
- Try to wash synthetic fabrics on the delicate cycle and woolens on the woolen cycle.
Guide to Washing Machine Maintenance & Care for Laundry Day Success!
The following guide will help you in the care and maintenance of your washing machine.
- Locate the installation instructions for your washing machine in the owner’s manual, on the manufacturer’s website, or via a search engine.
- Check to see if there are any potential safety hazards that need to be addressed before using your washing machine.
- Clean out any lint and dust from around the drum with a vacuum cleaner before use.
- Check for any visible leaks around hoses, connections, or valves. If there is an issue, contact a service technician immediately.
- If you have hard water and notice that it leaves white residue on clothing after washing them, use a water softener to prevent this from happening again in the future.
Common Washing Machine Problems – Solutions and How to Avoid Them!
If you are the proud owner of a washing machine, you might be aware of some common problems that can occur. This article will detail the most common problems and provide tips to avoid them!
1. The clothes don’t get clean:
This problem typically occurs when there is too much detergent or fabric softener in the load. You can fix this by adding less detergent and fabric softener to your next load.
2. The machine leaks water:
This is a very common problem among front loading washing machines, especially if they are not leveled correctly on their pedestal. Make sure that your washer is level before using it for the first time and periodically check that it is still level after use.
Conclusion – How Do I Choose the Right Washer For My Needs?
It is important to look for a washer that is not only energy efficient but also has a good warranty. This will give you peace of mind knowing that your product will last for years to come. There are many washers on the market today, but not all of them are worth your time. I’ve put together a list of washers that come with an impressive warranty and energy efficiency.